2 cups raw almonds
½ cup dates, pitted and soaked
5 cups blueberries
1 ½ Tbs. honey
To Assemble Crust:
- In a food processor, grind the almonds until fine.
- Add the dates and blend until smooth.
- Remove from processor and pat down into a pie plate.
- In a food processor, combine 4 cups of blueberries, 2 bananas, and 1 ½ Tbs. honey. Blend until smooth.
- Remove from food processor and add in 1 cup whole blueberries.
- Pour into crust
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
Note: This pie will solidify after a few hours in the fridge.
From Living on Live Foods by Alissa Cohen