Whipped coconut oil works wonderfully as a moisturizer. It is easily applied, doesn’t harden when it’s cold, is considerably less expensive than other moisturizers, and is free of chemicals and perfumes, except for what you choose to add.
2 cups coconut oil
- Scoop coconut oil into a mixing bowl.
- Break the coconut oil up into chunks.
- Turn a stand or hand mixer on high and whip the coconut oil.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and continue to whip until all the coconut is soft and fluffy.
- If you’re going to add essential oils, do so at this time.
- Scoop coconut oil moisturizer into a storage container.,
- Use in place of lotion and body butter