2 packages kelp noodles
2 cups broccoli, chopped
2 cups kale, finely chopped
½ lemon, juiced
Garlic Kale Pesto
2 cups kale
2 cups spinach
3 green onion bulbs (just the white part)
1 lemon, juiced
1/3 cup cashews
¼ cup water
2 tsp minced garlic
- Rinse kelp noodles in warm water, then place into a large mixing bowl.
- Add broccoli, kale and other veggies of choice to the mixing bowl.
- Massage lemon into the mixing bowl, so that everything is covered well. (Hands work well here!)
- Place ingredients for pesto in a high-speed blender or food processor and blend until you get a smooth, creamy consistency.
- Pour desired pesto into the mixing bowl, and mix into noodles and veggies very well.
If you have left over pesto, store in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for a few days.
- From rawmanda.com